Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tic-Toc

Well I have been back stateside since Tuesday, I can't believe that I have just 3 days to pack for Jordan! I haven't even finished UNpacking from Japan, much less started planning what i need for a year abroad. I think it'll be fairly straightforward, just mostly electronics. :) got my laptop, camera, ipod, rice cooker, wireless router, voice recorder, chargers, transformers, and plugs all set. Clothes, shoes, toiletries...bah, not so critical :)
I dont think I've mentally adjusted to the idea of spending a year in the middle east yet. My summer has flown by so fast, I'm not quite sure where it went or what I did in the last 3 months. My brother's off to gainesville tomorrow, and I'm so sad at not being able to see him for a year, we hung out a lot this summer. Just 3 more days of my mom's wonderful cooking as well! I'm sure that everyone's right in that I'll be JUST FINE once i arrive in Amman, but I have anxiety nonetheless :P
I suppose that there's nothing I can do except go along with things and see what suprises are in store for me in the next 10-11 months. :) thanks to all of you who've been such great support :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home