Friday, January 26, 2007

New Year and Christmas have come and gone. Spent the Christmas break in Palestine :) FUN but very cold, who'd have thought we'd get snow in jerusalem! Quite a sight I must say seeing that ancient city coated in white. Now back in Jordan seeking a routine between arabic classes and trying (STILL) to get my research off the ground and running. My time here is half-up and i can hardly believe it. I dont want to think about leaving yet but there it is....med school looming in the horizon once again...financial aid paperwork, electives to sign up for, step 2 cs, and the prospect of choosing residency programs *sigh* In the meantime I'm relishing all my free time...my ability to do absolutely nothing on a friday morning, the lazy walks in the park and evenings in with roland, and the time to throw lots of dinner parties for friends here. I still have time i suppose, hopefully a few more trips planned, india, turkey and bulgaria. we shall see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures of the lebanese boy.... ??

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home